Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

we had nothing but sun and wind here by the beach ... Snow was by the Griffith Observatory though ...

Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned-FLEXXX.

To hell with yardwork. There's snow in the ground 5 months of the year here. Also, What's with all the freaks in here lately?

Not a fan of the Gen 4 but you definitely need an MTAC. :D I've got 2 and they're great. 2 MTACs that is. Well wait, I guess I also have 2 G19s. You definitely need a G19 too.

I had a Glock 17 Gen 4, it was alright. To me the 19 is the perfect size for range use and conceal carry.

To me the 19 is the perfect size for range use and conceal carry.

Translation: I have girly little hands like Adam. I can get a full, four fingered grip on a Spyderco cricket. When I eat a carrot, it looks like I'm holding a baseball bat. I can reach it and touch the bottom of a beer bottle. I can almost...almost palm a tennis ball.

:D

Don’t hate on us because those bratwursts you call fingers don’t fit on one of the greatest handguns of all time. :D

I wanted a gun I could shoot 1k rounds through at a class, then holster it and conceal it on the way home. Enter, Glock 19. I don’t care what you carry as long as it’s a Glock*.

* Preferably Gen 3

Thinking I might pick up a Mini-14 as well. I know they aren't as accurate as an Ar15 but, having owned several Ar's over the years I'd like to give the mini 14 a try I think. Only thing I don't look forward too is having to get a new mag type.

I had a Mini from 2001 until the end of last year. It was my project gun I bought during the Clinton AWB because $1100 for a neutered AR was out of my price range. I actually sold it to buy G19 #2 because I just wasn’t using it since I had a couple ARs. I say it was a project gun, it had a trigger job, had the barrel cut to 16” and threaded for AR flash hiders. The new Minis have all these features plus better sights and you can buy factory 20 rd mags for about $30. Since they couldn’t be sold to the public during the AWB, factory Mini-14 mags were about $125 each. To this day people still bitch about the Mini being inaccurate and it being hard to find good mags. That was 10 years ago. My Mini shot as well as my 16” ARs.

Yeah if you're looking at a new Mini, Arsenal AKs are damn good AKs in a similar price range.

Back