Apache loaner?

Bmurray

Gold Member
Does anyone have a user they would loan me to check out for a few days. Im interested in this model but want to try it first. We can do a swap loan on a knife or two that I have. I'll pay shipping as well.

Thanks,
Bob

Does anyone have a user they would loan me to check out for a few days. Im interested in this model but want to try it first. We can do a swap loan on a knife or two that I have. I'll pay shipping as well.

Thanks,
Bob

How do you feel about S35vn?

good stuff on my fiddleback pro series

I got you covered! I have a few profiles in S35vn an Apache being one of them! I have been playing around with the steel. It would be a good way to fill your desire to try one and me for some feed back on my S35vn. I can put a handle on it and send it your way to try out. No obligations of course.

I got you covered! I have a few profiles in S35vn an Apache being one of them! Ihave been playing around with the steel. It would be a good way to fill your desire to try one and me for some feed back on my S35vn. I can put a handle on ot and send it your way to try out. No obligations of course.
sweet, thanks. don't waste or use your high end wood for me as a tester. you know I like grippy anyway.

Back