• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

apple hunter

hellize

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings everyone.

I have a pointy little thing freshly made, up for grabs! :)
Its total length is 25.5 cm or 10 inches. The blade is 13 cm or 5 inches long, 5.5 cm or 2 inches wide and 5 mm or 0.2 inch thick. Forged of 5160 with full tang.
The handle is made of apple tree and forged iron.

It is 150 usd

https://hellize.wixsite.com/mysite/available

82847662_10157825786857836_186084715139170304_n.jpg

81904955_10157825786897836_7961013940912128_n.jpg

82883889_10157825786822836_842438722505932800_n.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed with your work! Is this a knife you make on a fairly regular basis? I cannot afford one right now but, when I can afford one, will I be able to count on being able to get one just as pretty as this one? Im looking forward to it! You do find work! Take care! Ft

Wow, I'm impressed with your work! Is this a knife you make on a fairly regular basis? I cannot afford one right now but, when I can afford one, will I be able to count on being able to get one just as pretty as this one? Im looking forward to it! You do find work! Take care! Ft
Thanks a lot! :) Glad you like my work!
Sure, I could make a similar knife anytime you wish and I will most probably keep the price too this year, so if tyou wish to have one, feel free to buzz me with a pm, whenever you wish.

Thanks a lot! :) Glad you like my work!
Sure, I could make a similar knife anytime you wish and I will most probably keep the price too this year, so if tyou wish to have one, feel free to buzz me with a pm, whenever you wish.

O.K. My friend! I appreciate you getting back to me! I will try to get bacK to you when I have some money! I'm looking forward to adding one of those to my collection! That may take a while the way my wife holds the money strings but, you will hear from me! Thanks again, take care! Oh, could you send me a copy of one or two of your photos of this knife? Sure would appreciate it! You can send those to teskridge2@yahoo.com, thanks in advance! Take care! Ft

Last edited:
O.K. My friend! I appreciate you getting back to me! I will try to get bacK to you when I have some money! I'm looking forward to adding one of those to my collection! That may take a while the way my wife holds the money strings but, you will hear from me! Thanks again, take care! Oh, could you send me a copy of one or two of your photos of this knife? Sure would appreciate it! You can send those to teskridge2@yahoo.com, thanks in advance! Take care! Ft
You're welcome! :)
Yeah, wives are like that, that's for sure :D
Sure, I will send you some pics.

Back