AR Photos. A closer study. (warning: 34 images)

That was a pretty good read.Even though the 3 middle links look like they might have been deleted.Funny the lengths some people will go to to get some kicks.:D
troy

Troy,
you should see the threatening e-mail that FREAK 2sniper has been sending me. He is OUT there.

JW

Ok guys, there are more than enough threads with the same stuff floating around. Lets try to stick to the more important issues this thread tried to portray.
Thanks ahead.

Shelby

Shelby,
You never answered my question about your digital set up.

Thanks in advance,
JW

Once again Ketsugo has proved what a disnonorable piece of sh!t he really is. You are right Troy, the 3 middle threads have been deleted. He is such a punk he can't even stand by his words.

Wow, an old AE-1. Any special macro lens on the Sony?

BTW, last post on the 2sniper issue. It turns out he is a friend of mine and thought it was April 1st. He was pulling my chain big time. It's over now as he made his real identity known to me via e-mail. Sorry for wasting time and space here.

JW

Don't belive all the **** I wrote about Ketsugo. I am actually his friend and was busting his balls. Now he is in on the joke, and so are all of you. I think he learned his lesson though.

KETSUGO IS NOT A PRICK.

Ketsugo,

I have a titanium macro lense for my f505. I use it when I want to get really close like taking photos of insects, etc.

Also, I have a collection just like yours. Minus the pistol. The photo is not very clear.

fe176868.jpg.orig.jpg

Shelby

I am still in the works of gathering info on how to obtain the Kydex+Teclok sheath. In the meantime, check out this SureFire horizontal carry case in Camo. It fits the AR perfectly. Since I live in NYC, I feel good not knowing that it is sticking out for everyone to see. I was on the train today and strap hung and I think my AR showed for over half the ride since it was clipped on my belt. I had baggy pants and a t-shirt on which didn't help. Hey, it's 68 degrees in NY today, had to take advantage of it. I forgot the AR was there or that it would show. For the AR to be totally encased is a big plus when you live in Brooklyn. :)

fe17612f.jpg.orig.jpg

fe17612c.jpg.orig.jpg

fe176129.jpg.orig.jpg

fe176128.jpg.orig.jpg

Shelby

Thank you for suggesting that I send my AR into the shop for you to look at it. Should I send it your attention? I left you a phone message today about this before I read your reply. I will send the AR tomorrow.

I have this fear that I may not see this knife again for the next year since you guys are so busy. So I ordered a GB to try to hold me over ;)

S.

Hey AluminumOvercas

Which LED sure fire is that. And where did you get it. I have been trying to find one. Or at least find the LED set up. How do you like it. And do Batt. life go much longer than stock bulb.

Oh and BTW your photos are BA!!!
Thanks
Matt

Matt, Thanks.

That LED setup is a prototype M3 19 white LED bezel. SureFire had been exploring LEDs for a while now but the production date of the M3 led bezel (pictured) and the M2 led bezel on Paul Kim's site is unknown at this time. It was sent to me by Paul for photpgraphic purposes. I haven't officially tested the unit but from other's accounts it is claimed to give off light for an entire day. That's pretty darn long. I like it a lot and is useful for more utility purposes. It is pretty bright especially at close range but the beam doesn't travel far.

Shelby

Back