Are BK9's Still Cool?

3907eAL.jpg

Definitely.

Until then, more pics!

If I have any Becker regrets....?
I wish I would of kept my coating on my Ninerโ€ฆ..It was getting nice and ugly like your's when I stripped her.
I should of Just left it.

I don't regret stripping my other ones, but I think I am going to keep my 4 natural....whatever happens, happens.
The wear marks are pretty cool.

I hear ya. I like the worn look myself. Battle wounds, as it were.

Yup, you did good ! Bk-9 is a great tool to have on your side. I was disappointed that I never got around to getting myself a Bk-17. But since getting my Bk-18 Harpoon, I am not anymore. I absolutely love the Harpoon too. It is so perfectly sized for EDC in a horizontal belt carry. Have fun with the BK&T Brand. I have not got a bad one yet ! Lol They are still a hard-use, Made in America knife at a working persons wages

so I just ordered one from BladeHQ. lowest price I could find. looking forward to adding to the arsenal for clearing tree stands and shooting lanes. In addition to the little amount of camping I get out and do and kindling making for the wood stove.

I looked at all sorts of big knives TOPS, BUSSE were at the top of the list. BK9 price of $118 with tax came out ahead.

Back