Are SRK's in San Mai Desirable?

A few years back I ordered an SRK in San Mai. I should have ordered the cheaper version because I've kept it and haven't used it. Still have the original box to.

Are these in demand at all? What do they go for?

Thanks!

If you're asking for value, you need a gold membership or higher. That being said, since they discontinued San Mai the demand on the secondary market has gone up.

~Chip

If you're asking for value, you need a gold membership or higher. That being said, since they discontinued San Mai the demand on the secondary market has gone up.

~Chip

I need to pay....just to find out how much something is worth/costs?? Never heard of a forum that does that but I suppose we are all entitled to our quirks.

Always good to hear it's gone up!...I guess I'll be selling it.

Thanks for sharing!

"In order to curtail potential abuse of membership privileges associated with the forums, questions regarding valuation of knives and collections are limited to those with a membership level which permits selling on this site. Accordingly, registered and basic members may not start or post in threads with such requests whether with the intent to sell or for informational purposes only."

You will also need a gold or higher membership to sell here. It's all in the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

~Chip

"In order to curtail potential abuse of membership privileges associated with the forums, questions regarding valuation of knives and collections are limited to those with a membership level which permits selling on this site. Accordingly, registered and basic members may not start or post in threads with such requests whether with the intent to sell or for informational purposes only."

You will also need a gold or higher membership to sell here. It's all in the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

~Chip

Oh I wasn't doubting you. Just didn't read about that before.

I'm sure they have a market but with the new 3v version out i suppose most people are going for that one over any other models.

Back