Are Striders the Best for. . .

smile.gif

weaver.gif

Cobalt,
Great Humor Break!! I sent Steve at Strider a flash 5 file that you might enjoy...ask him or get in touch and I'll send it out.
TC/SS,
Joe

Well, I've just spent many hours looking through old posts among other things. If you don't think so. in the post starting with "Your to sexy. . ." I think it should be You're. But I won't be anal like Tom. Is Tom Mayo the knife guy, or someone who wishes he were good at designing knives. I like that Strider/Triple Aught Design Collaboration, I'm sure there supply is exhausted is there another way to get those? These knives look like they deserve a chance.

Cobalt - Where'd you get that cartoon thing from? Are you and Eric Blair the same person? You both use the same cartoon. But nonetheless, I'd like to send that to a friend.

Joseph Estrada - I wasn't offended, I just thought you meant I was up really late, because it says so on the time of my post.

I hope there is no language problem on my side. I know a few, rather well.

Finally, Mick, how much for the axe?

[This message has been edited by Assassin (edited 05-15-2001).]

Ralf, thanks for the link. I almost forgot about that mall ninja.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none."
Thomas Carlyle

fortunately/unfortunately my job isn't at any fine indoor retail establishment. i'd like all the benefits of working indoors. i'm sure everyone gives the mall ninja free food. i think maybe an electric cart would be nice as well.

by the way, for the curious, the ninja boots are tabi.

barf1.gif

arg-old-smelly-fish.gif

[This message has been edited by Cobalt (edited 05-15-2001).]

Ralf - That Mall Ninja thread is OUTRAGEOUS!! I thought the Strider family was harsh...those guys are bleeding each other!

Mr. Joshua - do you think SOE is going to market a fast deployment tabi pouch???!!!
Just kidding...thought you'd appreciate that!

Cobalt - where in the heck did you find that face? I could use that in a post to someone...

Take Care/Stay Safe,
Joe

Hey Cobalt - glad to see you're making good use of my pukey-mon smiley
biggrin.gif

I made another one a while back. I can't post it here though, as it would be inappropriate. However, I can't think of anything that would be more fitting right now. Denizens of W&C know what I'm talking about...
wink.gif

now, now Mr_Joshua I don't make enough money to buy you a vette. i wonder if dead seals float as well as dead humans?

Wulf, it was good so I used it. Put the other one in WC forum, it should be funny also, hehe. I have a whole bunch of different ones what do you have?

Back