Are Striders the Best for. . .

All this crap is pointless. It doesn't matter what the reasons are. If you don't know what you are doing, no matter what knife you are holding, you will probably get shot. If you do know what you are doing, you would probably win. Strider blades are equal if not better than any out there. Anyone of experience would know that before asking such an assanine question. I'm guessing that Assassin has little or no experience based on the fact he would ask such a question. Assassin, here is your chance to vindicate yourself. What are your qualifications, and why would you choose such a stupid Forum name? A real operator wouldn't come up with some stupid crap like that. And surely you are still questioning why anyone would doubt you. By the way, if you want real credibility, try posting with your real name on there! Now, astound us with your wisdom, Jackoff! My SGLI is up to speed, so I ain't scared! Where are all the Marines? I can't believe they have let him off this easy. Surely Vinnie P would have something to say.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

biggrin.gif

Sorry killerkain,

It tells you on the website that they guarantee 1/2"MOA. But a friend of mine got his in with a grouping he said measured only .2" which I'm sure he wouldn't be lying about.

Wow. A .2" grouping would basically be one hole. Keep on "machining that receiver".

Just a few things....

Assassin, as for the criminal aspects... obviously a place called Blade Forums isn't going to have information on building bombs, so your point isn't taken. I'm mystified with the comment,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I've had a chance to be involved in a situation involving a bomb. Let's say I could only pray to God for any help with that. </font>
I'd ask more, but I'm sure you'd say that if you told me, you'd have to kill me.

The full auto Uzi I'm getting is fully legal and transferable. I am breaking absolutely no laws my owning it, even though I could probably save at least a grand if I got it from "other" sources.

Since you haven't explained why you'd need to use a knife against a man who hasn't drawn his weapon yet, I think it's safe to say that since you're wondering about that, I'm not the one that's going to get into legal troubles first. In fact, I'd go so far as saying that even though I carry a firearm for a living at this time, in a high risk situation (Oh man, I sound like a poser now....lol... it's really true tho, I swear!) I'm still less likely to get into trouble.

Never had any experience with Les Baer's rifles, but I'm sure they're as good as they get. Personally, I never met a (quality) firearm that didn't shoot better than I did, so I'm not too devastated about not being able to own one of those tackdrivers.

Hmmm... just re-read your post....
Ok, I think I read between the lines enough....
There's someone that's armed with a firearm that you think may try and kill you.
Is that it?
If so, lemme know, as I believe there's a prize to be had at this point!
wink.gif

VG

well as much as I hate to admit it....Ryan is right...this thread has gone way too far down the WRONG road....if I was mick I would delete the whole thing!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Tom, herr furer, wants to delete the whole thing like it never happened. Come on man, just lock it and it's done, but to delete what's here is to deprive people of good comedy, how dar you
smile.gif

Lock it down my a**.
You weirdos can go on for as long as you want.
As long as Im around, this country will remain free.

Thanks Josh. I was waiting for someone to use the word fag.
smile.gif

Mick's last post, deleted for possible bad taste...." I can't believe nobody has used the word "fag" yet..."

Talk to you soon

M

I think "man-loving foreigner" might be appropriate too, but what do I know. Gay, Fag, it's all a good moniker.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Assassin,
your mother should have ate you while your bones were still soft.

As far as getting your hands on a Strider, well I think you should reconsider. You will most likely shake like a queer eating a hot dog. Sounds like to much knife for you. A nice pink Swiss Army knife should be about right.

Keep it out of your butt.

Hey Vampire Gerbel, where are you getting a full auto Uzi? I've thought about buying a full auto weapon for personal play, but never really checked into it. Is it true that if you get an integral suppressor with your auto, you only pay for one tax stamp?

Assassin, you've had plenty of opportunities to back off your initial post and admit that it wasn't well thought-out. If you were trained, you'd know that inside 20 feet, action with a knife usually beats reaction with a holstered handgun. In this context, the knife manufacturer is less important than a wickedly sharp edge.

I've been considering buying a Strider MT. Usually carry a Randall 14, but I'm really impressed by what I've read about Strider knives.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vermonster:
As far as getting your hands on a Strider, well I think you should reconsider. You will most likely shake like a queer eating a hot dog. Sounds like to much knife for you. A nice pink Swiss Army knife should be about right.

Keep it out of your butt.
</font>

That was some funny fu*king sh*t! I had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard!

Good call Mick, keep the entertainment rolling!

killerkain
Semper Fi

Boy, you folks don't pull any punches. Vermonster's post was about the funniest thing I've ever read. I almost sh!t myself laughing.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Hey Vampire Gerbel, where are you getting a full auto Uzi? I've thought about buying a full auto weapon for personal play, but never really checked into it. Is it true that if you get an integral suppressor with your auto, you only pay for one tax stamp?</font>

I'm in Nevada, so my source wouldn't help you any.... check out: www.subguns.com
Look for Dealers... not sure if Texas allows full auto or not, but if they do, you'll find a Class II or III Dealer listed there.
It's about $4,400 all told, for the Uzi, Gem-Tech Suppressor and 2, yes TWO taxes.
(It's the Federal Government! You expect a DICOUNT? Heh heh heh)
The Uzi is from Vector Arms and the Suppressor is from Gem-Tech in case you wanna learn more.

Where's Assassin?
wink.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Assassin:
Is Tom Mayo the knife guy, or someone who wishes he were good at designing knives.</font>

Bwah hahahahaha!!! Now who's the funny one.
smile.gif

Probably already has been said, but I had to say it again.
smile.gif

------------------
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce
Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog. - Robert Morley

iktomi

Back