Are the passaround hawks back home yet?

leatherman

leathermoderator
Just checking in to see how things are with the pass around, any new news? Who's got it now? Is it MIA again? Is there gonna be a giveaway when its done????

Inquiring minds wanna know! :D

I've had them for quite some time, i've asked who to ship them to (or if they go back to BM now) but havn't recieved a response yet. I assume once everythings sorted out with Suzanne and the company it'll get back on track, hopefully things are looking better for her. Definitly some fine hawks although the scouts a bit small for my taste.

I'm in the list somewhere -- but i'll refrain from giving you my addy - better let Suzanne do that!

I am very much looking forward to seeing them though.

I wasn't aware there was any difficulty w/Suzanne and the Company -- my best wishes for her :eek: :)

I'm familiar with the back story and I know that Suzanne needs all the help she can get. :(

She has my respect and admiration for even starting Bear Mountain, that task alone is amazing. Keep at it Suzanne and fight the good fight. :D

Thanks!

They are with Brody, still and I need to get him the addy to send them on. PM comin' at ya, Brody!

Thank you again for the kind words and for your respect.

I guess the passaround is toes up now. It is almost a year since this started and only two or three folks have had a chance to check them out.

They're supposed to be with the next person. I PM'd Brody so I'll see if I can hunt them down. A couple more people have had them than has posted as I was getting private emails from people who also weren't on this forum.

I'll track 'em. :D

I don't seem to have a PM or for that matter figure out how to check for one so send me an email and let me know whats up. By the way did my frontiersmen show up yet?

Back