Are there any Busse knives you wish to see again?

Are there any Busse knives that is 100% gone? As in no one no longer have them in their possession, not even Jerry Busse?

I also wonder how many blanks the Busse Company has for each models and what is the oldest one they have.

I doubt theres any model that kno knives exist anymore.
...there will certainly be some The Company no longer has a blank for, that has cropped up in rare warranty cases and I am sure there are many blades from Jerry's early days that were were one off or much more limited than we (from the 2000s) are use to.

Not trying to highjack this thread , but when knives come out is it a set # that are made? A time limit to order? or is it just what Jerry is in the mood for? how often do new knives come out? Just trying to get up to speed......thanks...Jay

Not trying to highjack this thread , but when knives come out is it a set # that are made? A time limit to order? or is it just what Jerry is in the mood for? how often do new knives come out? Just trying to get up to speed......thanks...Jay
2 weeks

... Just trying to get up to speed......thanks...Jay
- is it a set # that are made? - Yes, in some cases but usually not - I think often it is based on how many are ordered.
- A time limit to order? - Yes, in many cases, but not always. There are currently models on the website for both Busse and Swamp Rat, that will continue to be available.
- is it just what Jerry is in the mood for? - I'm sure this happens too, based on influences like JWB! ;)
- how often do new knives come out? - There is no definite schedule set.

FBMLE knife stats with snow hole linen or some kind of new grip material . since it’s seems nothing without resin comes out of the CS lately. There’s got to be enough time for someone with some time to go out and nuke some marks in the spine of a blade or two. The last few years is getting boring around here if you ask me. Sorry . Just being honest. I don’t want pine cone handles or dust bunny bullshit . I want something cool done with my blade. Thanks For all you’ve given the industry over the years. Busse has set the bar for all other knife makers to match. Plain and simple. Hope to see some cool things coming from Busse in the future.

I’d like to see another AALB drop, BARF, Boss Jack, INFI Boom Parang, Buffalo Soldier, Stealth Hawk updated with G10

An extra thin (.125") Leaner Meaner Street with a 5" blade at higher hardness (60-62 Rc) along with some multicolored micarta would be super cool! :cool:

Back