Are there any others with a Bosch T-Shank?

Aside from the Surge, that is. It's such a great inclusion that I find it hard to believe it hasn't been done on most of the upper end Leatherman and copied by all the others, but I can't for the life of me find one anywhere else.

Is it anywhere else?

A bunch of Gerbers use a U-shank adapter for the saw. It doesn't work as well IMO as it's an older spec with much less availability--especially ones that fit the 2.75" max blade size on Gerber's tools. The clearance issue might also be the reason Leatherman only puts it on the full size Surge and not the smaller wave/charge/etc.

Thought of another one. The Supertool 300 EOD version has a T-shank adapter but it's the kind with no hole in the slot--not sure if its blades are compatible with the Surge style with the hole.

Thought of another one. The Supertool 300 EOD version has a T-shank adapter but it's the kind with no hole in the slot--not sure if its blades are compatible with the Surge style with the hole.
Thanks! Yeah, that's a great call. Sadly the pliers are kind of ruined for me due to not needing a cap crimper, but otherwise it's sterling. I might look into getting one and replacing the plier jaws.

Back