Are there new Gladius’ being produced?

What is "ganza style" ?

And do the grab bags consist of and how much do they usually cost?

Yes I agree, but it seems at least customs are still being created, so that's a great thing!
If you enjoy this community, I highly recommend upgrading your membership to Gold or higher so that you can participate more in the community. It will give you the opportunity to discuss pricing as well as sell on the exchange.

I thought that was just regarding the non-paying member asking a price for something they owned. I didn't think there would be an issue quoting a maker's price that was posted publicly. Sorry. It won't happen again. :thumbsup:
The question you responded to was by a Non Paying Member....it's better to not answer any pricing questions with those members...We paid our dues to have those questions answered with Numbers he hasn't earned the Numbers answer yet. It's better to point them in the direction by way of a link which you did but leave the Pricing out of your answer....Oink Oink Brother just don't want to see you get Dinged by a Mod:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

The question you responded to was by a Non Paying Member....it's better to not answer any pricing questions with those members...We paid our dues to have those questions answered with Numbers he hasn't earned the Numbers answer yet. It's better to point them in the direction by way of a link which you did but leave the Pricing out of your answer....Oink Oink Brother just don't want to see you get Dinged by a Mod:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Makes sense. Thank you. :thumbsup::cool:

Back