Are you sure you want to like this post?

I'm running Win 7 on a desktop machine using Chrome as a browser; and I have never seen that happen.

I actually suspect it has to do with the user's hardware/software.

Anybody getting this on a PC?
Anybody getting this on an iphone?

Those of you who have this issue, please state your hardware and browser.
I think it has happened to me on an i-Phone and an i-Pad, but only started a couple of days ago.

iPhone 11 plus pro IOS 13.5.1

Same issue as listed above.

The page has to fully load before being able to “like” a post without being taken to another page.

Avatars are hit or miss, as well as some pictures don’t load at all.

I figured it was just my computer questioning my judgment:)
It is weird, but doesn't happen often enough to be a problem
I'm using windows 8

Haven't seen that issue at all, using Win10 PC, brand new iPhone SE, and Kindle. But on the phone and Kindle I have seen the missing pics and avatars issue.

ETA: Had this happen once while on Kindle.

Last edited:
Interesting... Haven't seen this issue at all.
Running Win 7 with FireFox 78.0.2, and LG Android v8.0 and Chrome v83.0.4103.106 on da phone.

I have the “like confirmation” page popping up. Just started today. Using iPhone XR.

I’ve had the “are you sure you want to Like this” thing happen once, maybe a week ago, hasn’t happened since.

This photo problem, on the other hand, is more annoying. This happened to me for the first time today. Posted in a thread, the photos I posted don’t show up at all. Photo also aren’t showing up for the two posts above mine (and one or two other on that page) but others show up fine.

mOkrhcx.jpg

I checked other recent posts I’ve made, photos show up just fine. Haven’t noticed it in any other threads, either, but haven’t looked extensively yet.

Also, if I quote those posts, the photos show up in the quote. Really weird, really annoying.

Yup, same thing has been happening to me for a couple weeks...random posts and avatars never load:(

I cleared all history, cookies, website data, etc., then logged back in, didn’t make a difference, same photos missing.

Now, if I log out and go to the same thread, they all show up fine.

On the old forum software, I always used the desktop version on my phone (because the mobile version was terrible).

With the new software, the mobile and desktop versions appear to be exactly the same (which has its own nuisances, like not being able to see signatures unless you’re in landscape mode).

Anyways, there must be some difference between the mobile and desktop versions of the site, because switching between the two fixes the photos not showing up.

Here’s the mobile version of site (note the “Request Desktop Website” browser option):

1en8pcW.jpg

And here’s the desktop version:

xEFGKE1.jpg

On the old forum software, I always used the desktop version on my phone (because the mobile version was terrible).

With the new software, the mobile and desktop versions appear to be exactly the same (which has its own nuisances, like not being able to see signatures unless you’re in landscape mode).

Anyways, there must be some difference between the mobile and desktop versions of the site, because switching between the two fixes the photos not showing up.

Here’s the mobile version of site (note the “Request Desktop Website” browser option):

1en8pcW.jpg

And here’s the desktop version:

xEFGKE1.jpg
Good to know!:thumbsup:

I phone 6 with Duck Duck & Safari browser. Many pics & Avatars don’t load .. if I hit reply. The pics will then load in my reply box ??? This has been this way for about three weeks now ...

I phone 6 with Duck Duck & Safari browser. Many pics & Avatars don’t load .. if I hit reply. The pics will then load in my reply box ??? This has been this way for about three weeks now ...

Have you tried switching to the desktop version of the website? (See my post above.)

I think I just out smarted it and switched to the Desk top version. Let me see if all pics are appearing now? Thanks

I don’t know about your other browser, but in Safari, you should also be able to go to Website Settings (in the same drop down as “Request Desktop Website,” at least in iOS 13) and tell it to always go to the desktop version when you visit this site.

I don’t know about your other browser, but in Safari, you should also be able to go to Website Settings (in the same drop down as “Request Desktop Website,” at least in iOS 13) and tell it to always go to the desktop version when you visit this site.
I toggled it back & forth Desktop & Mobile & I’m still not seeing all avatars or pics people post ether way?? Thanks again.

Bumping this thread.

Google Pixel 3A, Chrome browser, and over the past few days, I would say ~40% of the time I get redirected. I have no issues with pictures/avis loading, unlike others. Incredibly annoying.

Back