• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Arizona Custom Knives?

KenHash

Gold Member
Does anyone have experience selling through Arizona Custom Knives
on consignment? I did read through their FAQ and noted that they take
25% of the sales price, need you to send the knife to them, and their payment
can be slow. Just wondering if there are any positive points.

General Knife Discussion is the forum to discuss knives themselves, not an all purpose catch all. Moving to Feedback GBU.

while I have not done any consignment sales with them, I have several purchases and a trade with them and I've never had any problem and found them very easy to work with. I don't hesitate in buying from them

Thanks. I have no issues with them and couldn't imagine any buying from them. I'm mostly interested
in whether the big fee is worth the services they offer if you have them sell your knife on consignment.

I've consigned few knives to them before and I got nothing but great things say about them. Andrew is the guy that I been deal with and he's been very helpful and successfully sold all my consignments.

Never sold through them but I have bought many. I have always made a offer and they have contacted the seller, then responded. In my opinion a very good company to deal with and I would have no problem consigning with them.

I support ACK.
I just sent them another folder to sell for me.
rolf

Something funny about a place in Florida called Arizona Custom Knives. Just saying' :)

They just sold a couple knives for me and i have also traded with them and they have been nothing but helpful.... no complaints here.

Business started in Arizona 20+ years ago and has since moved to Florida.

Old post, but thought I'd share this: Arizona Custom Knives used to be owned by Jay from Scottsdale Pen in Arizona. He sold the company, and it was later moved to Florida. He and I had a few conversations on the subject.

AZCK is awesome - bought several blades from them, and they're one of my go-to sources now. Haven't sold through them yet, but may do so in the coming weeks.

I've consigned few knives to them before and I got nothing but great things say about them. Andrew is the guy that I been deal with and he's been very helpful and successfully sold all my consignments.

+1 I've sold a lot of knives through them. They reach a much wider collector audience than the forums.

Reactions: CPP
Good to hear guys. I have been watching their site and happy to know they have a good rep. Thanks for the info.

I'll add to this thread necromancy. I've bought from them in the past, they took care of me. Never sold through them, but great service.

Back