Armand (ItsTooEarly) founder of the Sunday Picture Show in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Armand earlier today which he answered the phone and said he was at the hospital and not feeling too well. We talked for a quick minute and I let him go. A couple hours later he called me back and had been admitted into the hospital and was awaiting some tests. He than asked me to start the Sunday Picture Show for him this weekend (now that's dedication). So I will start a Super Saturday / Sunday Picture Show tomorrow (Saturday) approx noon my time (west coast) so please everyone come and lets make this weekends show in honor of Armand and his dedication for all these years to Buck Knives, the Sunday Picture Show, and to all us Buck nuts. Without Armand and the SPS the Buck Knives subforum would not be near the same. It is what keeps many of us coming here each weekend and gives us a great place to see everyone's knives and to talk about them.

So please come post pictures of your knives. Wish Armand your best and talk about Buck Knives.

Hopefully Armand will be back doing the SPS soon.

I will lock this thread so no comments can be made here. Please come to the picture show which I will start Saturday at approx noon west coast time and post your pictures, comments, thoughts and prayers there this weekend and throughout the week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back