Armands Super Saturday - Sunday Picture Show ----- 8-10-2019

gedlicks

Gold Member
So for those of you that have not heard Armand (ItsTooEarly) the great founder of the Sunday Picture Show is in the hospital. I am not sure what they have found out but Armand has asked me to start the Sunday Picture Show for him. Hopefully he will be back to do the show next Sunday.

Without Armand and his picture show the Buck subforum would not be near the same. It has brought many of us together as collectors and friends. Lets make this show a record show in support of Armand and his Sunday Picture Show.

Wish Armand your best, post pictures and make comments as often as you want. The more the better.

So on with the show.

I will start the show off with one of my favorites. A 904 with elk stag handles, damascus blade, and nickel silver bolster and guards with copper sandwiched in between.

c8jcL4W.jpg

TDUGyMo.jpg

sGPqbav.jpg

Thank you James for starting the SSPS and Armand, positive thoughts and prayers sent for your speedy get well.

James mentioned that that 904 is one of his favorites...I don't have a 904 or a damascus fixed blade, but I do have favorites. The 192 has long been one of my favorites, so I'll post a few of those.

This Bob Timberlake 192 is in the running for 'Most Favorite'
011.JPG

012.JPG

Back