Arrakis carbon fiber

I haven't seen or herd much about these and their only on a few obscure websites. I've seen the gold and blue but these are grey and champagne with carbon fiber overlays. Are they real? Are they new and I'm just out of the loop?
jpg.jpg

As near as I can tell, the rear end of all the handles (including the frame locks) are one piece of Titanium. The front end of the handles consists of 2 pieces (R & L) that can be either Carbon fiber or Titanium. The Titanium parts are color anodized in various colors (Gold, blue, gray, and or bronze).
On the all Ti models, the front and rear are usually done in different colors. On the Ti/Carbon fiber models, the front is black (C/F), and the rear is one of the Ti colors. Not my pic.71C397CE-06CC-4EEF-B76D-606AD28ED78B.jpeg
Google Arrakis knife and click on images.

I haven't seen or herd much about these and their only on a few obscure websites. I've seen the gold and blue but these are grey and champagne with carbon fiber overlays. Are they real? Are they new and I'm just out of the loop?
View attachment 1098946

Yes the CF models are real and new. Released last week by WE Knife. They should be appearing about now on dealer websites.

I believe Elijah Isham calls these a "sub-frame integral" design. As Tiguy says the handle is in 2 parts.

As near as I can tell, the rear end of all the handles (including the frame locks) are one piece of Titanium. The front end of the handles consists of 2 pieces (R & L) that can be either Carbon fiber or Titanium. The Titanium parts are color anodized in various colors (Gold, blue, gray, and or bronze).On the all Ti models, the front and rear are usually done in different colors. On the Ti/Carbon fiber models, the front is black (C/F), and the rear is one of the Ti colors. Not my pic.View attachment 1099053
Google Arrakis knife and click on images.

Thanks for the info I didn't know that about the frame. I knew about the knives cause I want the blue one but until today I had never seen the carbon fiber ones. I was just curious.

Yes the CF models are real and new. Released last week by WE Knife. They should be appearing about now on dealer websites.

I believe Elijah Isham calls these a "sub-frame integral" design. As Tiguy says the handle is in 2 parts.

Thanks I was just messing around today and only seen them on a few websites and I never seen em b4.

There is 4 carbon fiber models of the CF Arrakis - two with champagne colored titanium and two with grey titanium. One of each color has a black coated blade and the others have stonewashed blades.

Not trying to hijack the thread Brhowser87 Brhowser87 I'm interested in the Arrakis but cant get over the thickness behind the edge, especially near the pivot. Thoughts?

Not trying to hijack the thread Brhowser87 Brhowser87 I'm interested in the Arrakis but cant get over the thickness behind the edge, especially near the pivot. Thoughts?

No big deal my question has been answered. I haven't handled one, do u think it's to thick behind the edge?

Certainly looks that way, haven’t seen any reviews measuring the thickness behind the edge. Another concern is the pocket clip, read a few times that it’s a bear to clip the knife to your pocket.

Certainly looks that way, haven’t seen any reviews measuring the thickness behind the edge. Another concern is the pocket clip, read a few times that it’s a bear to clip the knife to your pocket.

Supposedly they took lessons learned from the poor cutting echelon and made this a better slicer...... Supposedly:confused: I just hope the blue is still available in a couple weeks when I come off light duty and back to full time and I can buy it lol:D and I'll let ya know:D:D

Back