Arriving Grab Bags from Christmas in July 2021

Cjg1213

Gold Member
You won't be thanking him once you get going buying/selling/trading here on the forums, it's slipper slope brother. Ask me how I know....

Drop me a visitor message on my profile if you'd consider trading that AR 9.5 for another flavor of AR 9.5, you might like what I got, you know?
Slippery slope noted. I’m probably gonna list it for sale with will take trades. This AR is definitely more my thing then others I’ve seen. I’m a big coyote / tan etc fan. They just aren’t my thing though.

Wardog is my favorite scrap res c style.
I really like the wardog on this proto I got, just feels really nice to handle, lots of control of the blade for finer tasks...wish my proto had more of a drop point blade but I'm pretty happy with the performance anyway, will make a real nice skinner I do believe

TGULB = Team Gemini Ultra Light brigade
TGLB = Team Gemini Light brigade
Thanks man, I was getting it put together in my head but do appreciate the confirmation...I was torn between ordering a tgulb and the hell razor 2... Ended up going with the hell razor, hope I like it🤠 the wait is terrible🤯

lmcq784

Gold Member
Thanks man, I was getting it put together in my head but do appreciate the confirmation...I was torn between ordering a tgulb and the hell razor 2... Ended up going with the hell razor, hope I like it🤠 the wait is terrible🤯
If you said the Nano Fusion handle feels too small to you, you might really enjoy the HR2. Very similar blade, but with the SF handle. I like it better as well myself. I find I only like the Nano Fusion handle profile when it hasn't been milled out as much.... So I actually really like some of my custom shop NF handles - the valleys of the swells aren't as extreme. However, the even skinnier handles on the F-16 and P&L Statement feel sooooo good to me (as does the infamous RMD handle).

The TGULB is in another league tho. Of all the Team Gemini variants I've touched so far, I like the TGULB best so far. Most useful size/thickness (thinness) for my hiking and camping needs. Tho I wish it faught off mosquitoes better... It's a combat knife after all.

Last edited:

dogboye

Gold Member
It sure has been a day. Couldn’t let that keep me from sharing, though.

D0qsdwW.jpg

3KZ9c9b.jpg

aCIwOE5.jpg

Edit : Sorry for the big pics
That SYKCO looks like a Ronin blade!!

tuica

Gold Member
Knives and Beer! Be careful! Better drink several to make sure you're well prepared!

Last edited:
If you said the Nano Fusion handle feels too small to you, you might really enjoy the HR2. Very similar blade, but with the SF handle. I like it better as well myself. I find I only like the Nano Fusion handle profile when it hasn't been milled out as much.... So I actually really like some of my custom shop NF handles - the valleys of the swells aren't as extreme. However, the even skinnier handles on the F-16 and P&L Statement feel sooooo good to me (as does the infamous RMD handle).

The TGULB is in another league tho. Of all the Team Gemini variants I've touched so far, I like the TGULB best so far. Most useful size/thickness (thinness) for my hiking and camping needs. Tho I wish it faught off mosquitoes better... It's a combat knife after all.
My hr2 is just finally being shipped ...hopefully It feels better to me

oge14

Gold Member
Not a bag snag.. Still a very nice piece. Beat the piss out of it.