• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Artisan Cutlery Hyperion

Well, she fell in love with the color and couldn't be convinced that she'd never carry a 4" knife so here I am being asked to sell it to find her something different.

Its the CF/green ti full size version. Blade is in s35vn. Quality on this knife really surprised me when I first handled it. Blade is centered and the action is amazing. Flips open with ease and drops shut in a very smooth/hydraulic close. No blade play whatsoever. Almost decided to keep it for myself but the color just doesn't do it for me. Knife is in very good condition. It is (barely) used and carried no more than 3 or 4 times. No damage/dents/dings/drops. Still has factory edge. Only touched up VERY LIGHTLY on fine sharp maker rods. Was purchased new from BladeHQ for $208.33.

My loss, your gain at $135 shipped priority CONUS.
Screenshot_20200711-133907_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200711-133919_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200711-133938_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back