• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ARtsig1?

badjujuboy said:
Sorry to hear that Art is having problems and hasn't come through for you guys. He can be slow to ship (and I was getting a little edgy) but he did come through and even threw in a cool bonus knife. This was back in May.
I hope all works out for everyone.
Hey Art,
I was one of the guys that kinda regretfully came to your defense! :foot:
I've been following this thread for months now and just wanted to let you know that you deserve everything said about you.
I don't give a shit about your drug problem. I've known plenty of low-life junkies in my life and don't feel sorry for any of 'em ...family included.
Matter-of-fact they're bigger low lives, they rip off their own family :mad:

I'll sent the bonus knife (Case congress) to anyone one of you guys who got ripped off by Artsig. (conus only, you pay the shipping).

Back Up There:grumpy:

tidefan said:
Any word on the land sale?

Quote from Hedley Lamarr in Blazing Saddles about land.....
"There might be legal precedent! Of course, Landsnatching . . . land, land, Land, see Snatch. Ah, Hailie vs. United Sates. Hailie: 7, United States: nothing. You see, it can be done!"

:D

yep, imho art aint paying anyone anything, sorry guys if it was me i'd consider some kinda action legal if possible lol.

Is he still allowed on the BM forum? Does the 2.0 version of Art steal more efficiently?:D :barf:

I let the admins at the BM forum know all about Art. They looked over this thread and got back to me. They stated that until he did something on their forum that they were going to let him stay on as a member, but that they would watch him carefully. It usually is the case that someone has to be hurt before action is taken.

Keith Montgomery said:
They stated that until he did something on their forum that they were going to let him stay on as a member, but that they would watch him carefully.
What an insult to the knife community as a whole.

"Watch him carefully"?!

What are these guys thinking? That Art may have had a legitimate reason for ripping off our members here and somehow his past dealings with knife collectors here don't count against him over there?

I thought we were all part of one big knife fraternity. Where's the sense of community at letting this guy carry on as though he did nothing wrong?:mad:

Why would anyone let someone who has Art's history remain as a legitimate member anywhere?

I believe in forgiving folks, but IMO Art hardly appears sorry for what he has done to people here.

Art is a thief a liar and a cheat. And those are probably his good points. I hope he robs the people on the BM forum blind. They deserve it for looking the other way.

Just how are they going to "watch" him, so that they can intervene at the first sign of his stealing ways ? :jerkit:

The situation sounds similar to what took place with "Allen Blade" and another forum. :confused:

A known thief should of been banned from that forum and not given the chance to steal from anybody.

Under these extreme circumstances,it is sad yet another forum administrator/owner has decided to accept common criminals as a part of the forum family.I hold these people in about the same regards as the pieces of crap scumbags themselves.:barf: :barf: :thumbdn:

It would be good if someone that was a member of the BM forum saw this thread and passed the info on to his/her fellow members. I am not sure how the forum admins would react though.

Keith Montgomery said:
It would be good if someone that was a member of the BM forum saw this thread and passed the info on to his/her fellow members. I am not sure how the forum admins would react though.

I brought it up over there while Art was still active here and, no one seemed to care...BenchmadeNut and Code3 have recently done the same i noticed, Then BM admin CLOSED THE THREAD... wtf? I guess they enjoy THAT SORT of company???:confused: :barf: sad to say at the very least...art hasnt posted there since end of march I guess they dont mind the thieveing types as long as just lurking :)

Loandr.

Art,

What you did (and are doing now) is nothing more of the lowest of the low without taking steps of physical harm. You know what the knife community is and the trust that is intertwined in this community. There are not too many places left where deals are stuck with handshakes.

You took that community and peed on it. You would have been forgiven for it, but you now just keep peeing by not making things right.

How in the heck can you be walking around with a hint of respect for yourself at all is beyond anything I can understand.

Art, you can not get much lower than that without killing, or hurting some one and as I see it, that is about all you have left that comes close to being positive when you look in the mirror.

I really should not pile on, but these types of things really do burn me up inside there is no room for it in this community. (I am not talking BFC only. I mean the entire knife community.) :mad:

Back