• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ARtsig1?

Art turned out to be a real piece of work, didn't he? I feel really sorry for all those that got ripped off by this crook.

Sure, look at all the knives he can sell twice and all the knives he could buy with a few bad checks!!!

Most of us do not even know what he looks like..........

wolfmann601 said:
Most of us do not even know what he looks like..........

Look for the AR tattoo! Thats if he's wearing a sleeveless shirt that is.

He'll be the guy with a Red wig, napsack full of gear and Glasses with the "Nose and Mustache" on.:jerkit: :barf: Unfortunately I doubt Art would have the internal fortitude to show his face SHORT of a Police lineup THAT is:grumpy: I smell Art's stank every time you post Larry, Im still so sorry to see this went unresolved for you sir:( . IMHO Bastid sumed this whole fiasco up BEST in post #559.

LD

There are enough makers/dealers/purveyors that know Art that if he tried to pay for something with a cheque, his name would be immediately recognized.

Hope everyone has packed their... "Bar of Soap and Tube Sock"....4 the just in case festivities:D :thumbup: :barf:

bump.gif

Keith Montgomery said:
So, I hope Art woke up this morning with a big canker sore on his lip?

yeah me TO, wellll maybe NOT "JUST" on his lip;) But I hear ya Keith:thumbup:

LD

You what I say, Fuck him. He ain't worth the conversation. All rat bastards like him eventually get their just do.

Back