Artwork

The Lakota Warrior lithograph has been hanging on my wall for years and we have them in stock and just uploaded them to the website for ordering.

Numbered and signed with a certificate of authenticity. Only 1000 made, very few left.

There will be different lithographs coming soon - these are $40.00 get them while they last. There's no choice of number, just first come, first serve.

Attachments

• lakota.jpg
    lakota.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 67
Just got your order in through online service. It'll ship out tomarrow. And it is a great price! :)

There are only 39 of these left - 30 regular lithos and 9 canvas-transfer where the litho is removed from the paper-backing and mounted on canvas and then stretched so that they look like paintings. The canvas-transfers are $150.00 each.

Email, call, order online but get them while we still have them.

If you want a canvas-transfer, order the regular from the website and make a note in SPECIAL NOTES TO US that you want the canvas and I'll make the price adjustment for the litho. The shipping will stay the same.

Feel free to email or call with any questions.

Canvas would be cool, but regular ordered. USPS delivery please.

Just another thing for the wife to roll her eyes at!

D.

LOL - Just remember that it's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. :D

I got your order. It'll ship ASAP via USPS so that UPS doesn't jab you with delivery fees.

FYI for our Canadian customers - we now ONLY use US Postal because UPS charges you a receiver fee on top of what we pay to ship it which I think is BS.

Just Found:

We have located (18) artist proofs of which only one hundred (100) were made. These are the first ones off the line after the all the colors have been approved for printing. These are going for $60 each or $175 for canvas-transfer and as always are signed and numbered with a certificate of authenticity.

These are selling fast and there are no more being made. I've purchased all the remaining lithographs through the manufacturer and there are some really great numbers in the batch - let me know or hit the website to get yours.

Hello Suzanne,

I got mine today. All I can say is WOW! What an awesome piece. I highly recommend everyone that can, get one before they are gone forever.

I'm glad you liked it. I'm very happy that it arrived undamaged. Ours has hung in our home for a long time.

All versions of this litho are selling fast and there won't be any more printed so if you want one, get it while you can. We are the only distributor left with it in stock and once they're gone, they're gone.

We are currently approaching Peruvian artist Henri Peter to do a period piece for the Rogers' Rangers/French-Indian War period and/or the The Frontiersman/Ohio River Valley period.

Either way there is more artwork coming soon but get the Lakota Warrior lithos ASAP!

Mine arrived today and I am totally impressed! Both with the actual print and with the care of which it was packed and shipped.

Thank-you very much Suzanne!

D.

You're very welcome! There are still a couple left both regular and artist's proofs (fewer artist proofs) and 4 canvas transfers.

Get 'em while they're hot!

Back