As long as there is some skinny SR101 laying around

MattinLA

Gold Member
maybe its time to release the Anorexic Rodent Solution!!
A RS in .125 SR101
also Full Flat grind would be a perfect EDC

I still want my Swamp Khuk and Mountain Man Bolo, but the skinny RS = EDC dream

Please make it happen!! For smaller blades, I love SR-101's Superior edge holding over INFI. One of my favs is the Rodent Trail... So a smaller thinner Rodent Solution will be fantastic... I wouldn't even mind another small EDC or neck knife sized like the Lil'Smokey! I have two of those for a reason. I love'em!

Yes pleeeeease.

I dare the Swamp to put out something that can unseat the BG AMS & SOS as my favorite small Bussekin... :p

oh gosh you guys (and/or gals) are killing it :confused:

someone tell Jerry next time he's sick Negro Modelo w/ some whole cloves, cinnamon bark, fresh ginger, stars of anise, a little bruised cardamon, two or three black (or white) peppercorns, half (or whole, bruised, crushed or sliced in half) a delicious orange, a few drops of lemon juice, and some muscovado sugar to taste, simmer that stuff up, cool and enjoi

it's a real good substitute for whiskey, especially during winter time (and hangovers, or so I'm told) :thumbsup:

A Scrap Yard Regulator shaped blade, but only .210 thick and with a micarta handle would be super sweet!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A Scrap Yard Regulator shaped blade, but only .210 thick and with a micarta handle would be super sweet!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats a good idea Klink.
I was thinking more W.S. 1020 skinny for a Rodent EDC... .21 is still on the thick side

.210 is just about perfect for a 10 inch blade, especially for a stretched out Regulator type knife. ;) The skinny W.S. 1020 blade WOULD be nice in a Rodent EDC. :thumbsup:

Back