ASH2 LE

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Really hoping the Bossman will give this his blessing, and become a reality.
I really feel the ASH2 would be a perfect candidate to have as a Limited Edition offering.
The few that were made are just phenomenal imo. The ASH2 is such a fantastic blade.
We gotta have a chance at her in a Satin Dress.
Hopefully, y'all feel the same as I.

Id be all over it..but lets get the MOAB an TGLB LE's added to our collections first.. ;)
Imho

I understand. But, the HOGB8 was about 800 pages long before it came to fruition :D
Just trying to get a head start.

Ash 2 le satin .31 thick with “ light brigade “ handle and CBT , convex ... please .

I would just love a run of ASH2 that are in the pattern of the few that appeared at Blade this year (I think it was Blade), they have a more pronounced drop point that better mimics the ASH1 style than what we saw on the full run ASH2s !!!!!

I would just love a run of ASH2 that are in the pattern of the few that appeared at Blade this year (I think it was Blade), they have a more pronounced drop point that better mimics the ASH1 style than what we saw on the full run ASH2s !!!!!

I guess you're talking about mine :) Although I've never seen another like it though, I looked through the ASH2s on the table at blade and the one I got was the only one that didn't have the standard blade shape. Honestly I think it was made that way by mistake.... obviously I could be wrong, maybe there are more of them.
CGbwRBc.jpg

Yep, I think there were a couple like that but that is EXACTLY how they should look (yes I have a bias I know ;) ). Thank you for the generous offer...I will PM you my mailing address now....what a wonderful Christmas gift...!!! :D :D

Last edited:
Back