• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ASHBM Yellow/Black magnum G10 SOLD! DDED SARGE7 black canvas micarta double cut $755 open to offers!

For sale ASHBM with yellow/black magnum G10 black coated blade. Massive slab of INFI!!! Mashed Cat Outfitters kydex sheath fits perfectly, great snap in place fit. These are $60+ shipping. This knife has the optional Two color G10 $85 from Busse. I believe these are magnum scales as they are quite thick, I have looked at others in photos and as you can see in my pics they are beefy. This is a huge beautiful knife, hefty and thick but surprisingly quick in hand. Has been used lightly by me only two times and moreso by the previous owner. Has coating wear at the sweet spot ,would be a great stripper . Has been lightly sharpened at original angle mostly just polished factory edge.
Asking $OLD. shipped obo
21 pics in link
https://imgur.com/a/KZ9f7lx
-----Added-----
Sarge 7 company store model new unused black micarta double cut finish. Ground to zero edge before bed blasting then touched up after, all factory done never messed with in any way. I can throw in a foliage digi-camo spec ops combat master sheath that matches the overall color tone very well. I will add pictures later.
Asking $755 we can discuss methods of payment.
Thank you for looking!
Please feel free to ask questions. I would not be selling these if I didn't need the money, awesome blades! I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any time. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back