Ashtamangala Knife from father's collection

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Dhankuta Kami made this Knife about 35 years ago
father had this Knife in his collection for quite sometime. Now he is offering this very Auspicious knife from his collection to your collection at $599. *SOLD*
Funds from sales comes handy for Kamis and their family during this difficult time. Thank you, Rich

Overall length --14.5''
Weight --28 oz
Spine thickness--3/8''
Sharp edge
The leather sheath were totally worn out so Kanchhi made new brown leather sheath
CZDCR6C.jpg

ogpIYMz.jpg

PMiF8GK.jpg

The eight auspicious sign engraved on one side of blade
emrAWmm.jpg

Conch shell
Precious parasol
Victory banner
Golden fishes
Dharma wheel
Endless knot
Lotus flower
Treasure vase
Twin dragon and flower engraved on other side of blade
JYVmEkD.jpg

Brass handle with dragon and face
EV7QOiB.jpg

EzmfDiv.jpg

Email to himimp@ail.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Auspicious is right! Whoever buys this is a super lucky dawg! I had to think very seriously about it. It is not in the cards for me right now though. That might change if I keep staring at it long enough...

In my years of lurking and occasional sharking, I do not recall a more magnificent offering. This glorious treasure belongs in a shadow box on a proud collector's wall. Thank you Auntie for sharing this.

Back to lurking.

All I know is it's pulling at my very heart strings and I want it bad. Alas it just isn't gonna happen this time. I agree with mc5aw, this is one of the most incredible offerings ever.

All I know is it's pulling at my very heart strings and I want it bad. Alas it just isn't gonna happen this time. I agree with mc5aw, this is one of the most incredible offerings ever.
I am with you, Bawanna. I want it bad too. I am so torn... I'm trying to figure a way.

Beautiful!
I love that you have the original sheath and that it’s so battered...
Very cool.

Back