Astonishing Auctions

I’ll humble brag for Blue Sasquatch, this is his.
54-B874-F1-CFD9-4506-9-D2-B-03-C1-C0411-B91.jpg

I was watching that one as well. I stop looking near the end because the father it goes out of my reach the more depressed i get... Haha. I have several large roofs scheduled for the spring and a couple more during summer and i swear I'm gonna get me a damn nice axe. I don't care what it costs! Well i guess i care a little bit.

How is this for an astonishing auction!

I died a little inside when I saw it going for that much as I didn't have any funds to partake in the bidding :(

This price comes to (as of today) $378USD. I know right!

R9FvbeH.png

Last year I saw several Norlund hatchets go for insane money. Well over $100 and a few NOS on the packing card go for well over $200
I’ve seen just heads lately go for $70+..

This one made me want to cry after missing it. I really wanted it and should have/would have bid more for it. What was I thinking!.. :mad:
I wonder if someone from this forum got it?...

35583337-81-EF-45-BC-8-D9-A-206-D380-C1-E72.png

I’ll humble brag for Blue Sasquatch, this is his.
Thanks bud! I have two of them actually, the other one is my keeper and this one is in the shop to sell.

What's the deal with those divots in the etching? Pretty inconvenient place to have them.
Those are tool marks, from someone using the axe in some manner over the last 100 years. Axes were tools to be used, not hung on the wall back then, especially when you could walk in a store and buy one of these. I did my best to restore the head, but can't do much about that sort of damage.

There's a Plumb axes listed for auction right now that is advertised as a 'Dreadnaught' but without any evidence that it is a dreadnaught. Let the buyer beware!

I was watching that one as well. I stop looking near the end because the father it goes out of my reach the more depressed i get... Haha. I have several large roofs scheduled for the spring and a couple more during summer and i swear I'm gonna get me a damn nice axe. I don't care what it costs! Well i guess i care a little bit.
I'll bet you already have several damn nice axes

Back