Athena's Edge Giveaway - Recurve

Athenas Edge

Founder / Chief Bladesmith
Hey everybody,

I figured I'd start the new year off with a giveaway that I know you'd all enjoy. I'm doing this giveaway on my Instagram so rules apply to that platform. I hope you guys like this, and I wish you all the best of luck!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/athenasedge/

Giveaway.jpg

Oh well, I wanted to enter. But I can't figure out how to repost an image on instagram. Nevermind, I figured out a workaround using this image.

Edited to add. Nevermind again. I can't post photos from my computer. Maybe I will figure out some way to follow the instructions.

Apparently Instagram is not as repost friendly as I originally thought. Which for in Image platform you would think would be included. I found the easiest way to repost is to take a screenshot on your phone, and then just crop out the rest. Hope this helps!

I finally figured it out. I downloaded the image from here, and uploaded it to my Google Drive, then I was able to access my Google Drive from my phone, and then I was able to repost the image. It was a little surprising that it would be so hard to repost.

The offer is more than generous enough to get me to do the legwork.

LRM_EXPORT_20170402_080959.jpg

County me in for sure. Thanks for a fantastic giveaway.

Back