1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

ATTENTION CS MOD - Serious security flaw in new website!

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by insta9ves, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insta9ves

insta9ves

Apr 3, 2007
    Hi CS Rep, love you new website. Just want to bring to your attention about a security issue with your new site so that it gets fixed ASAP. I would not disclose what the issue is here since this is a public message board, but i have sent you the detail via DM at Instagram under username @insta9ves

Just wanna let you know over here in case you think that im spamming you/soliciting business, so don't block me at Instagram :yawn:

FYI, i work in web/app security so testing for security issue is what i do most of the time. Your developers/webmaster should know what to do with the info i sent.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  2. insta9ves

insta9ves

Apr 3, 2007
    Just wanna reiterate, not looking to have any personal gain from this, just sincerely hope this get fixed ASAP as your loyal fan.

@Mod, please feel free to lock this thread & delete once the issue is fixed.

3. Lockedin

Lockedin

May 20, 2016
    Looks like they've addressed it

4. insta9ves

insta9ves

Apr 3, 2007
    I just checked, and i can confirm that the issue is fixed. :thumbup:

BTW, im surprised that you know what im talking bout :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.