Attn. All Smatchetorians! . . . Wanna Help Design The Busse Combat Smatchet?. . . Start Drinkin'!!!

No cbt please,only fuller, thick bacon with big fuller,very very strong but still fast:).
And personally I like choil because it looks sweet.

#17 with an 11" blade would be an insanely good chopper. But it would basically be a bolo. Convex grind.

34980073.jpg
these are my smatchets and everyone is pleasant to me on the, but if to make something average by the size, it will be just ideal!!!

#8 with expanded fuller, but a hair fatter at the pommel end, I think it needs a bit of a stop for retention on heavy swings.

Last edited:
Below is my post #54 on page 3 of this thread!

Here are a few more. . . . All of these are shown with an 8 1/2" Blade and all approx. 14" OAL

Smatchets%2010-18-X3.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I'm drinking coffee so here's my sober 2 cents :D... 10 or 11 of the above imge post would be sweet. I love the CBT and think it will look really cool on those angels like the HG55. I dig the size as well. Awesome desings though... all of them.

#17 with an 11 inch blade would be awesome and I would love to see it in addition to the smatchet.

how about 10" , 5/32 thickness.... A Smatchete

(*unrelated*, im looking for the closest thing to an infi machete. any ideas? bb13? thanks.)

Everybody really seems to love #17! It has actually grown on me quite a bit. I still think something is missing though. Maybe some cbt/lines like #10? Maybe small fuller? What are your thoughts gentlemen?

Also I think it would look better without the swedge...

I dig the lance leaf look of #10 and combine it with the swollen fuller of #12 just maybe a slight less swollen. Possible a little longer too, depending on balance

Back