Attn; Everybody :) (sheaths for new knives)

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody,

1st, thank you for all the business and the continued support.

2nd, It seems to come up every time a new model is announced and/or put up for sale and when you can actually buy them.

It happens at Blade every year too

Folks ask if I have sheaths ready for the brand new knife

sometimes for a knife at Blade that was just debuted at the show meaning they are the very first ones available ever, a few folks every year walk from the Busse Booth to my table and ask if I have a sheath made for the brand new never released knife. :)

I politely say; I will when I get back to my shop and make some :)

As far as the new Operation Two weeks knives or any other new release;

I have to order, buy and wait for the shipping notices just like all my Busse Friends do.

I do not receive any knives early at all, I usually get them within a couple of days of everyone else.

Then I have to make the sheaths :)

I do order every single knife that comes out of the Busse Shop and usually have them on hand, even knives from years and years ago, so that you do not have to send yours in.

Hope this helps

And thank you again for all the business.

David

Best kydex sheath I ever owned! The Brown name speaks for itself. Soon as I can save up from the Patriot Bunker Buster, I'm gonna have Dave make me a sheath for my Huck Fin :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well I thank you for the two sheaves that I had you make me, they are top notch. I have at least 5 knives on order from OPTWP2 , make that 6 if I go for a Hog Badger lol. I'll be ordering from you and Mr. Azwelke.

Thanks for the information Dave. You make an awesome product, thanks.

Ordering every O2W knife is a major financial commitment on your part and saves folks time and a ton of $$$ on insured 2-way shipping to send a knife in. You’ve been a huge resource for Busse owners for many years, and that kind of customer service is just one of the reasons why. Thanks David! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
IMG_1161.JPG Brother Brown!!
Thank you for the great custom Kydex!!
I'm as guilty as anyone of letting the anticipation of a new Busse
in a new BB sheath drive me crazy!
But you always treat me as a friend, with quick replies, and honest
answers!
Thank you very much!!

Will York!!
You wrote it perfectly!!
That is a lot of money to keep each knife on hand...
Just to save us from extra shipping costs, and to
let us keep our beloved Busses in our hands!

I think you need to grease the skids over in Wauseon a little better, my Battle Grade MOAB got delivered today!

Crap.. wasn't supposed to talk about that one until it is announced this weekend...

I think the best way to save everyone hassle on both ends would be to just send dave brown the knives ahead of time..:D.. Those knives the busse crew use for the advert pictures are obviously already finished.....:p

Dave I just got my MMS sheath in, its great! I wish the camera on my potato phone was working...

Fantastic and Shipped Fast. David does great work!

ExmeJol.jpg

GvFi1ZS.jpg

Does anybody anticipate the Infi Ratweiler to be any different in size from the last version? With respects to a Kydex sheath.

Back