Attn everyone waiting on Mick to do your repairs…

Mick or anyone else on this board doesn’t need to prove anything to you Gary. There's a reason all of us check this forum everyday and it's because we love talking and hearing about Strider knives. Do you think Mazda, Toyota, or Honda have unconditional lifetime warranties. Those three automobile brands have been proven time and time again to be some of the most reliable in the car industry. **** happens sometimes and even they need to be fixed every once in a while. The difference there is that Mick and the Strider crew will repair you product voluntarily and without a question. Service like that is hard to find anywhere in this or any other industry.

Mick, I want you to know that I love my SNG and will own it for a very long time. I can't wait to buy another product from you. Thanx a bunch buddy.

"Thats all for now, there will be more evidence to come"

Here we go again with the "evidence". Didn't you claim to have it before? I would like to see more than 2-3 threads in which someone stated they had a problem. If you were an educated man I would try to explain to you about percentages, but you have shown time and again that you simply want to start fights. I have had my AR since the were first made(#62). I carry it for work. I have used it in the rain, snow, extreme heat, extreme cold, sunny days and it has yet to fail me.

And no, Striders are not the end all, be all of knives. There is no such thing. You can not have a knife that does everything better than any other knife. But I use Strider because it can take more and do more than any other knife I have owned.

It's a shame that you have this poor additude towards such a good company. They make a great product and back it %110.
But I guess when you have nothing else in your life, you have to attack other people. It's truly sad.

Gary, you need to crawl back into your hole.

I have owned and used my AR on a daily basis for a little over a year. I have used it around salt water and in the mountain. It has yet to fail. Please tell me wise one, when is the failer going to start. Your are right, there are many fine knife makers out there and each have there fans. That's what makes the knife world such a cool place. I have owned a lot of knives. I just fine Strider makes what I like in a knife, that the others don't. I will trust my life with my Strider Knives in the jobs that I do. There are many more folks around here that have but there Striders to the test and will stand behind the Strider guys.

Brian

I don't worry about this Gary "wannabe", we all know everything he types is worth less than what ends up on toilet paper.

BTW Swenson.....do you sniff the toilet before you flush???

After the glue thing will come something like this:

"I live outside an Army base and some of the Operators I see at the computer store where I work say that after getting terrorist guts and troll poo on the handle, the cord wrap on their fixed blades starts to come off.

This is a well documented problem and I have collected volumes of information that stacks up to about three-and-a-half inches long. :(

You guys need to wake up and see the light. SOMEONES GONNA DIE."

At least that's what I predict when the glue deal plays itself out...

NIB,

Please do not refer to this clown as "Gary Poser." I have enough trouble in the world of the blade hobby without someone thinking this troll is my brother.

Krept,

I'm not sure what you are trying to get across. You state that after exposure to certain elements (and probably hard use) the handle wrap fails. I understand your observation, but I'll bet that the 'cosmetic finish' on these knives has also suffered. It should be clear to everyone that these knives are designed, and used, in some horrible conditions.

I have an F-150, and it has 45K miles. I keep it nice; there is a large ding in the left rocker panel under the driver's door. The paint got scraped off. I didn't jump on FoMoCo; the truck, if used as designed, will probably get dinged.

As to the wrap, I believe Strider will re-wrap at no cost (don't quote me on that, it's a memory of an old post.) Krept, this is just an observation, not a gauntlet in some juvenile keyboard war. Mick doesn't need (or probably want) me. I'd take up this complaint off forum.:D

I'm with Mick on this one. I've never commented on Mr. GS, but I hav read all of the threads.

Gary, please show us the evidence, or better yet troll on about something different? It is one thing to be a troll, but it is quite another to be a trol with only one ill mental fixation. Here, I'll give you some ideas:

1) G-10 is really layers of glass and glue. With your "bad glue" evidence, we can probably conclude that the g-10 that Strider knives uses will delaminate 30 days after purchase! And hey, we all know how stupid it is to use glass as a handle material. Glass is too smooth and too brittle.

2) Strider Knives have blades with a martensitic crystaline structure. Well, as I;m sure you can document, crystal looks pretty but if you drop it on the ground, it shatters!

Sorry Gary, I have to go now. I'll try and post some more troll ideas for you later.

Originally posted by Ichabod Poser
NIB,

Please do not refer to this clown as "Gary Poser." I have enough trouble in the world of the blade hobby without someone thinking this troll is my brother.

Whoops my bad, sorry bout that! :D

attachment.php

:D

Ichabod,

Krept was being sarcastic for our TROLLISH friend, Krept has always been a faithful follower of these threads and (if I remember correctly) he is waiting for his first Strider. If not why are ya waiting so long krept? but anyway QUIT feeding the trolls they find enough stuff to throw up with out help.

Brandon

Yeah I was just screwing around. I was thinking what the next possible complaint would be from our amigo. At least calling it for what it is will let new folks know that it's an old game.

I'll be getting a Strider soon. Their designs inspired me to clunk out a couple outlines on 154CM and actually got me re-interested in knifes in general.

Gotta prioritize just like the rest of us. Home improvements on our first house, saving for a wedding ring...yikes.

And to our troll buddy. Cheers, man. I'm sure you'll move on to bigger & better things.

Back