Authorize.net won't accept my payment

I have tried multiple times to upgrade my membership today and it simply will not accept my payment. Is there another way to do this maybe Paypal or something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Jon

This is the first message I get after filling in only the *required fields (ie cc# and Exp date on card) I next enter the security code and submit and this is the message I get

"vBulletin Message
The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. (27)"

So I go back and try to fill in all the address info for billing and for shipping and here is what I get...(keep in mind that none of the other fields have a * meaning required by them.

"This transaction cannot be accepted"

Sounds like you're not putting in your address EXACTLY as it is listed with your card company. Sounds strange I know, but maybe worth checking. Call them up and see how they have your address listed.

Thanks Daniel I don't know why I didn't see the PP option the other day. I was in the can without my wallet and wanted to use the PP method since I didn't have my CC. Since I didn't see it I assumed it wasn't an option. However all is good now and I have gotten the upgrade to work.

Back