Auto Adamas manual conversion?

So, I recently received an Auto Adamas as a gift. Not my choice. I did want an adamas, just not an automatic one. What I want to do is convert it to a manual opener. If this is something that can easily be done, like just popping out a spring then great, If not then i guess i might just trade it. I have already sent benchmade asking this very question, but they have not responded. So, If anyone has had any experience with doing what i want to achieve here, your guidance is greatly appreciated.

Unless it has sentimental value, would just trade it, I had a BM 5000 that used as manual til I bought new auto springs for it, since they broke, could still use it, but i would have to keep the pivot very loose in order to flick/pull blade out, so had blade play. I wouldnt mess with it if I was you,it wont work properly as your imagining it to be, and it is a Beast to get the axis auto springs back in, especially the 2750, trust me. Would just trade if I was you.

appreciate the input, I guess I will just trade it. I thought that because it was just using the axis lock to open, that it would be a straight forward process. I have no idea what the guts of this knife look like. glad i didnt open it up and mess something up.

Back