• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Automatic 1881 Suisse Movado Watch for Knife

Have a very beautiful and very hard to find 1881 Suisse Cronogprah watch made by Movado. I know Movado is more known for their quartz watch but this is an automatic movement (Valjoux). Hand winding and hacking. Features gold inlay in the bezel, gold indicies, blued hands, and an engraved back.
PM or email me at johnrawr7 @ gmail . com for questions or offers.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156982670@N02/albums/72157707124795924

What I'm looking for:
- Marfione customs (manuals)
  • Socom
  • Anax
- Koenig Arius
  • Lightning pockets
- Newer or rarer Stryder SnG's

- Well Customized Olamic's
  • Mostly swish and busker
  • Or full customs
- Unique CRK knives

- Whatever else is out there! Send me your offers, worse I do is politely decline.
Thanks for looking

So I didn't have to go to MF'ing Bolingbrook today. Bolingbrook has a population of 74,000* and COUNT EM 15 foot massage places. My wife elected of her own free will to buy one of them, and on a normal day, I go with her to translate. Oh in Bolingbrook the only person that speaks Madeiran exclusively is my wife. Thank god she had the foresight to hire people that speak only Cantonese. Today is a big day in China (Labor Day) so she closed, thinking that no one in Bolingbrook would be going for a foot treatment on such a special day. I saw a flaw in her logic, but given that the dump loses less when it's closed, I shut up.
If you haven't traded the watch, I will offer the so-com with a Round Eye Knife and Tool Reack (sp?) will send pics if you have any interest.
have a better one,
Richard Young

* only a small % of these people can afford a foot treatment weekly. BTW all of the shops ( including my wife's ) take a thing called Groupon. Groupon allows people to purchase your product at a deep discount and gives you the merchant net $3.00 on a $30 sale. This would be cool if we lived in the poorer section of Bangladesh, but alas we live in Chicago.

Back