• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steinhart Ocean Black automatic dive watch

FS only, no trades. No lowball offers. First "I'll take it" has priority. Shipping by post office priority mail.

Steinhart Ocean Black 42mm DLC
This is the DLC-coated Steinhart Ocean with ETA 2824 movement, first generation. I bought this one right after they came out. I wear it in my rotation about 30 days a year. I did not wear it on the original bracelet so the bracelet is in like new condition with all of the original spare links. I wore the watch on a ZULU strap (not included). The watch head is in very good condition with no major defects and no problems with the DLC coating that I could find. The
case back is in good condition- it looks clean to me despite being worn on a ZULU strap. I timed it over a 24 hour period at +2 sec. I'll rate the watch head at 95% or better.
Price is $335 $355 including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states. US sales only. All rights reserved.

3pu2wiP.jpg

40cn40g.jpg

EfELEEv.jpg

TiJONFd.jpg

3Tbs7R3.jpg

a40LYOF.jpg

Last edited:
Back