• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Automatic watch and factory knife clips.

I have a Sthurling Original Classic Heritage Automatic watch. It's been worn (see pictures for details) and in good mechanical condition. I paid $220 new and would like $150 for it. PayPal only, I'll cover fees and shipping USPS PRIORITY.

Next are a bunch of Spyderco clips and one Kershaw clip. All prices include shipping and fees. I plan to ship wrapped up in a white envelope unless multiples are ordered and I'll come up with a little box.

1. New Spyderco latest CQI black Military clip from the 52100 sprint. $10

2. Modded Southard clip from the original brown model. Tip rounded and given a distressed look $8

3. Kershaw Skyline clip. Might fit others? I'm not a Kershaw expert $7

4. Tenacious/value line clip. $7

5. (4) black Taichung Spyderco clips. Standard hole pattern, fits many Spyderco knives. These are the best finish in my opinion. $7 each

6. (2) standard shiny Spyderco clips. One with a lanyard hole, one without. $7 each

7. (3) painted black standard Spyderco clips. LNIB condition. 2 with a hole, one without $7 each

8. Painted black Spyderco standard clip, with some paint chipping. $5

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back