Available JouFuu Sheaths 01/26/2016

ndmiller had the initial call on Q, but he released it and it's now yours Johnny. Thanks.

Awesome! Payment sent... Thank you bud and ndmiller!

P is yours Donovan. Thank you.

Haha, I can't believe it... I was going to do my best to be the first when the thread went live to purchase "P" but got hung up with dinner... 30 minutes later I still snag it. Sometimes you get lucky. Thanks Bud!

Haha, I can't believe it... I was going to do my best to be the first when the thread went live to purchase "P" but got hung up with dinner... 30 minutes later I still snag it. Sometimes you get lucky. Thanks Bud!

Yeah. Couldn't believe P was still there after a few minutes... If I had a runt it would have been a simple extension of the cut & paste to grab both. Thank goodness I don't have one of those right now. ;)

Yeah. Couldn't believe P was still there after a few minutes... If I had a runt it would have been a simple extension of the cut & paste to grab both. Thank goodness I don't have one of those right now. ;)

Thanks goodness is right!

Payment sent.

All sheaths shipped today. :thumbup:

I received my sheath today. Nicest sheath I have ever had. Your work is amazing. Thanks again.

Back