Available JouFuu Sheaths 06/21/2016

Is "Q" too small for a Lonestar?

Also was wondering what type/style sheath you'd recommend for a Bullfrog Bowie?

The Lonestar is a EDC-II who's point has been clipped - so yeah, "Q" is way too small. The 'fits: Hiking Buddy to EDC-II" listed sheaths fit the LS

I couldn't tell you what fits a Bullfrog Bowie because I do not own one. You might ask others in the forum who may have it and other models and can offer comparisons.

The Lonestar is a EDC-II who's point has been clipped - so yeah, "Q" is way too small. The 'fits: Hiking Buddy to EDC-II" listed sheaths fit the LS

I couldn't tell you what fits a Bullfrog Bowie because I do not own one. You might ask others in the forum who may have it and other models and can offer comparisons.

Thanks for the info... :thumbup:

I'll take... "D. Scout Pouch; 6-7oz (oiled) leather, RH Carry, Medium Brown w/braided stitching; $75.00
(fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)" If still available...

Thanks for the info... :thumbup:

I'll take... "D. Scout Pouch; 6-7oz (oiled) leather, RH Carry, Medium Brown w/braided stitching; $75.00
(fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)" If still available...

You got it! D is yours. Thanks!

I'll take K if still available please Bud

It's yours Abe. Your other sheaths have already been shipped. If you want to send this one to that alternate address, please give me the address again in the paypal 'note' area. Thanks!

Payment sent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got it! Thank you. I'll try to get it out to you tomorrow.

Back