Available JouFuu Sheaths 07/05/2016

M is yours sir. Thank you!

"I" is yours VT, Thank you!

H & D are yours sir. Thank you!

J and k please

J & K are yours sir. Thank you!

B please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok .. so I have you down for C (thank you!) .. I had the descriptions originally incorrect. B is still available!

E is yours sir. Thank you!

L is yours sir. Thank you!

G is yours Tek! Thank you!

Bud don't kill me, but I need to release K. I thought it was for a HB.

No worries. I don't want anyone buying a sheath they truly do not want. :thumbup:

"K" is still available.

Sorry about that. I really wanted it. Wanted it so bad I didn't read the description.

Sorry Bud. Wasn't sure what to do. Should Have done what I've see others do.

No worries .. but it can cause me to make a clerical mistake. I think I got it right tho. You just want H, correct?

I will take K.

K is yours Larry .. but please make a note that it's designed for left front pocket carry. Still want it?

No worries .. but it can cause me to make a clerical mistake. I think I got it right tho. You just want H, correct?

Yes Bud I just want "H" this week. Payment already sent for "H". Again sorry. Didn't mean to cause any trouble. Never retracted a call before and wasn't sure what to do at that moment and I didn't want to cause someone else to not call it if they wanted it. Thanks Again

Was interested in HB-2 , which was Letter D for Hiking Buddy. I see it's asked for. One of my problems is I had already ordered one of your Scout 3". Is it possible to have you make me one like Letter D for my Hikng Buddy? How long would it take? I suppose I would return the one I just ordered from FF. Or could I send you it for a trade?

Back