Available JouFuu Sheaths 08/09/2016

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Aug 9, 2016.

1. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    You got it. B is yours! Thank you!

2. LaRueOBR556

LaRueOBR556

Dec 1, 2015
    I'll take Q

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

3. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    All yours buddy. :thumbup:

4. edmack

edmack

Aug 1, 2016
    i'll take H if still available?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

5. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    H is yours sir. If you have any questions, my email is [[email protected]].com

6. edmack

edmack

Aug 1, 2016
    sorry sir i'll have to pass on this one

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

7. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    No worries.

H is still available

8. dedery

dedery

Mar 11, 2015
    Bud, I am interested in R if still available. Someone else had posted that they were looking for this sheath but if they aren't moving on it I would like to claim it. Thanks.

9. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    It's yours Darren! :thumbup:

10. hecktor15

hecktor15

Apr 8, 2011

Aggghhh! Lol always miss it.

11. ibyn

ibyn Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Hi, do you ever make sheaths for the fiddleback shiv?

12. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    I'm unfamiliar with a 'shiv' .. did you mean Shank or Wasp?

13. LaRueOBR556

LaRueOBR556

Dec 1, 2015
    What fits in the pouch of R?

14. sharpguytoo

sharpguytoo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2006
    I'll take "c", email sent with question.

15. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    It would be easier if you tell me the exact model you're interested in using. The sheath is so versatile and fits A LOT of different knives from MANY different knife makers/manufacturers.

You got it! Marked it SPF for you. Thanks! Email reply sent. :thumbup:

16. LaRueOBR556

LaRueOBR556

Dec 1, 2015
    Sorry I mean in the rectangle shaped pouch with the snap. Small stone/tinder?

17. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Ahhh .. it's designed to hold a 1" x 4" stone, but the ID of the top pouch is larger than that overall. I've been meaning to find a small band-aide container that fits but life gets in the way of my ideas sometimes.

18. ibyn

Jul 29, 2008
    Fiddleback Shiv, Tuxedo Configuration, tapered tang, 1/8” O2 steel, leather belt / IWB sheath which fits it like a glove. Very handy EDC with defensive capabilities. $220 SOLD

This is it. Bought from Brummie on his forum

19. ibyn

Jul 29, 2008
  20. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Yeah .. looks like a variation on the Shank. Find the specs on it and compare it's measurements to an Asp or Monarch. Should be about the same and if so, it should fit my sheaths in that config range.