Available JouFuu Sheaths 12/22/2015

I'll take A. Scout Pouch, 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Walnut w/Lime Green stitching; $70.00
(fits: Hiking Buddy, Patch, Bushboot, EDC-II, Handyman)

You got it klags, A is yours.

B is yours sir. Thanks.

G. ISP (inside the pocket), 4-5oz leather, Medium Dark Brown, Blue stitching, Blued Mandalorian clip; $80.00

G is yours Amish, thanks.

K or j please

J is yours Abe. K is still available at this point.

H is yours Frosty. Thank you.

I is yours Noah. Thank you.

C if available please

C is yours Jim. Thanks.

D is yours Gus. Thanks.

Did any of tonight's models happen to fit a WAS Palmer that wasn't listed in the description? Sorry in advance if this isn't the place to ask, still relatively new around here.

If you have anything that fits an Apache Hunter by Chris Linton I'll take it please.

It's already been called. Sorry you missed it, but I will have another one or two that will fit your knife available next Tuesday.

Did any of tonight's models happen to fit a WAS Palmer that wasn't listed in the description? Sorry in advance if this isn't the place to ask, still relatively new around here.

I did not have this week, but as popular as that knife is .. I should have. I'll set that pattern back out for next week. :thumbup:

Speaking of next week, any chance there will be a left hand scout sheath with a dangler or an ambi sheath that will fit a bushfinger and/or hunter?

Speaking of next week, any chance there will be a left hand scout sheath with a dangler or an ambi sheath that will fit a bushfinger and/or hunter?

Sure, but which one would you prefer? Bushfinger or Hunter? Those are two different patterns.

Back