Available knives 3/31/18

Jarrett Fleming

Sorry I wasn't able to post up last weeks batch. My wife and I headed up to the Trackrock hammer in on Friday morning and I didn't have time to post them. None of the knives made it back home with me.
The good news is I have 4 awesome knives available for you guys today!

Nocturnal w/ matching bead
3/32" CPM154
Tapered tang
Green canvas micarta bolsters w/ bocote handles
Black micarta liners w/ toxic g10 pinstripe
OAL: 8" Edge: 3.25"
$325 (Sold)
sr97TXW.jpg

x7njFcA.jpg

8Wr1GGO.jpg

oAANvMc.jpg

Nocturnal w/ matching bead
3/32" CPM154
Tapered tang
Natural canvas micarta bolsters w/ curly maple handles
Natural micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripe
OAL: 8" Edge: 3.25"
$325 (Sold)
LJX3W3r.jpg

agrRuL9.jpg

wGtS26b.jpg

O8OFFqG.jpg

Pocket pal w/ matching bead
3/32" CPM154
Tapered tang
Osage handles
Natural micarta liners w/ blue g10 pinstripe
OAL: 6.5" Edge: 2.5"
$260 (Sold)
H24BSjz.jpg

W5AEtMy.jpg

VBwLkFg.jpg

mk4rZad.jpg

Pocket pal w/ matching bead
3/32" CPM154
Textured flats
Tapered tang
Curly maple handles
Natural micarta liners
OAL: 6.5" Edge: 2.5"
$260 (Sold)
DaVPonO.jpg

Kb3Pc7U.jpg

BpID2Yv.jpg

abghXLl.jpg

Last edited:
Look at the swege factor on the nocturnal’s. I’m so tempted to grab that #1. I have one in Tasmanian Blackwood and it’s a fantastic knife. Does not have that deep a swedge though. Somebody save me and grab those beauties. You will not be disappointed.

Look at the swege factor on the nocturnal’s. I’m so tempted to grab that #1. I have one in Tasmanian Blackwood and it’s a fantastic knife. Does not have that deep a swedge though. Somebody save me and grab those beauties. You will not be disappointed.

Yea I think I'll be grinding the swedges like this from now on. It's an actual bevel instead of just knocking the corners off. The other way is quicker but it's awkward to grind on the wheel like that and I can't really see what I'm doing LOL

Yea I think I'll be grinding the swedges like this from now on. It's an actual bevel instead of just knocking the corners off. The other way is quicker but it's awkward to grind on the wheel like that and I can't really see what I'm doing LOL
I think it looks awesome and Will add one soon with the new Blade style. Great set tonight Jarrett!!

Back