Attention Available Knives!

I know you are! I got a handful coming. I read your email as well. I apoligizing for not replying yet, keeping things running has kept me pretty covered up lately.

You and Jerry AKA @Warrior108 can be thanked for the poontipped Mamushi coming into production more.

Woohoo! Perfect fixed blade edc for my needs. Looking forward to it! No worries on not responding to my email.. I understand how work flow can get in the way.

I need to make room for more inventory!
I have marked down all remaining available knives priced to move! Get them while they last...

www. Ospreyknifeandtool.com

I will be offering two new belt knife designs tonight on my website at 10:30pm EST

www.ospreyknifeandtool.com

I also figured out how to give Veterans/LEO 10% Off discount through my website. I can make each one of you a coupon code that does not expire and only good for YOUR Individual purchase. Please email me at Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com for your unique Veterans discount code.

I will be offering two new belt knife designs tonight on my website at 10:30pm EST

www.ospreyknifeandtool.com

I also figured out how to give Veterans/LEO 10% Off discount through my website. I can make each one of you a coupon code that does not expire and only good for YOUR Individual purchase. Please email me at Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com for your unique Veterans discount code.
I’m not a veteran but I love to see small businesses offer this type of discount. I have the upmost respect and gratitude to those who serve. Thank you Chris.

Well, those went fast. The carbon fiber with the pinstripe liners looked really fantastic, and the slightly Persian-esque belt knife was amazing. I'm glad someone else bought it so I don't have to agonize over it.

I’m not a veteran but I love to see small businesses offer this type of discount. I have the upmost respect and gratitude to those who serve. Thank you Chris.

Thank you! Your welcome. Being a Veteran myself I just want to pay it forward. :D

I agree with my Amigo. Those "Belt Knives" really have my attention. I will be watching for more of those.

Maybe you consider making that model available on the next group buy. I would be in. :thumbsup:

Phil

Thank you! I do plan on it, I have not made the announcement yet but I do plan on opening up my books next week. Sort of like a group by but no individual limits and most models available. I am going to cap it at a total number though. Still working on the game plan.

Well, those went fast. The carbon fiber with the pinstripe liners looked really fantastic, and the slightly Persian-esque belt knife was amazing. I'm glad someone else bought it so I don't have to agonize over it.

Thank you! I plan on making more;):D

I just uploaded the last Lil' Ferox I have available on my Website. This was one of the left overs from the Custom order thread that did not get claimed and has my choice of handle. She is a stunner!:D:cool:

Back