• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AVOID Gabe Webb AKA GP01 AKA GWebb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rusty & Steve thanks for your help in identifying this guy.temporary ban was made permanent.

That's too bad. I did like GP01. Did not ship on time but came through in the end. Nobody didn't recieve their blades that bought from him. Unless he is another another member that had trouble in the past i can't see banning him permanently. Isn't it 3 strikes your out? I don't recommend this guy but don't unrecommend him either. Think he deserves one more chance IMO. But than again am the forgiving type.

I always thought two user names was a spanking offence ??? Especially when one is "tarnished" .. ?

That's too bad. I did like GP01. Did not ship on time but came through in the end. Nobody didn't recieve their blades that bought from him. Unless he is another another member that had trouble in the past i can't see banning him permanently. Isn't it 3 strikes your out? I don't recommend this guy but don't unrecommend him either. Think he deserves one more chance IMO. But than again am the forgiving type.

Including your instance, he's had his 3 strikes. The membership doesn't need this type of headache, neither do the mods.
If a member cannot honor his word and act in good faith to conduct his business here, we don't want him.
We expect more than the type of behavior than he's displayed. By his own actions he's made himself unwelcome.

I always thought two user names was a spanking offence ??? Especially when one is "tarnished" .. ?

Depending on the circumstances, having multiple accounts can be a bannable offense.

Ulf look at the link in my previous post. I never received the knife I paid for, which is why he was banned the first time.

Bummer too; it was a super blue caly that I was pretty excited about.

You liked him as soon as you had your item, but there was some degree of panic in your thread if I remember correctly. If he gets another chance, would you be willing to settle up with whomever he decided to potentially rip off next? If your position on the matter is neutral or indifferent, then it does no one any good does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back