• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Awesome Sam Lurquin JS hunter-New lower price

Up for sale is a Sam Lurquin Hunter. I picked this up from Sam at the 2015 Blade Show. Blade is had forged W2 with a very pronounced temper line. Handle is stabilized spalted maple that has great colors and fit in the hand. I had Paul Long make a sheath with taupe ostrich inlay.The inlay is darker than the pic. He matched the knife perfectly! Blade 4 3/4 and overall length is 9 1/2. Knife and sheath are new and unused as from makers. Comes with Sam's COA. Price is $790 Now $680 Now $595 shipped in the US.

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Sam Lurquin Hunter. I picked this up from Sam at the 2015 Blade Show. Blade is had forged W2 with a very pronounced temper line. Handle is stabilized spalted maple that has great colors and fit in the hand. I had Paul Long make a sheath with taupe ostrich inlay.The inlay is darker than the pic. He matched the knife perfectly! Blade 4 3/4 and overall length is 9 1/2. Knife and sheath are new and unused as from makers. Comes with Sam's COA. Price is SOLD shipped in the US

Last edited:
Back