AzTimT

Hello guys,

does any of you know Tim, have been in contact with him, but haven't received any answer in the last period.

Thanks

Sal.

I’ve had work done by him, all excellent :) If I recall correctly this is his busy season for his full time work.

Tim is currently working on a TGLB for me. It has been going on 4 months now. I was able to reach him by email about 3 weeks ago. He is very busy with work (construction). He assured me that he would finish my knife and get it back to me as soon as he has time. I really can’t wait to get my beautiful Stripetition TGLB! I trust that it will be worth the wait. He does amazing work.

Tim is currently working on a TGLB for me. It has been going on 4 months now. I was able to reach him by email about 3 weeks ago. He is very busy with work (construction). He assured me that he would finish my knife and get it back to me as soon as he has time. I really can’t wait to get my beautiful Stripetition TGLB! I trust that it will be worth the wait. He does amazing work.
It’s soooo worth it !!! My SJtac came back amazing !!

Looking forward to see how my 2 MOABOLOs will turn out !!
??? :eek::eek::eek:??? 2 MOABOLOS!?! Dude, now I know where he's been! Stripping those big beautiful beasts! :D:D:D

Just kidding but those are gonna be a couple of amazing blades once Tim is done! :thumbsup::cool:

Yes I have been busy during construction season (Did you know it is the only season beside snow season up here?) I spend a ton of time working out in the middle of nowhere Montana where there is no connectivity. Then when it gets too cold for construction, I get a short window until snow removal season kicks in and I am out in the boonies moving tons of snow with my equipment. I have been so busy I just now figured out I missed out on the Res-C regulator offering that I would have stomped all over by not even knowing it happened. :(

Anyhow, as always I am plugging along a little at a time on these time intensive side projects as I rarely acquire a free moment to do so. Before starting my own business I used to be able to crank out as many in a month as I now can all spring/summer, so I greatly appreciate people patiently understanding that while I am willing to help them out, I am much slower and yes, eventually I will come through as I always have. Also, if you need to contact me, direct email to aztimtartworx at gmail is the fastest as I see it way before any of the #facetagramforumsclusterofwaytoomanythingstocheckwhenexhausted and even then, I might not see it for a while if off grid for extended periods. Thank you for your patience and understanding now someone mentioned pics...

So here are a few of the ones mentioned earlier with more in the worX.
69507266_1076996605839736_4767039228951396352_n.jpg

69235973_1076968249175905_9212117371408351232_o.jpg

69112065_1076968459175884_9201462901871738880_o.jpg

69016302_1076968362509227_5609525440910721024_o.jpg

And something not seen very often... 3 MOABolos in the same stable! :D
SF MOABolos with CS Harpoon.jpg

And here is a shot showing the stripping finish variations exposed to rain and the SF final result.
SF DS6 finish comparison1200.jpg

Awesome work Tim!!!!
I am proud to say the TGLB is mine:D
I found myself going thru my collection looking for Stripetition candidates. I think a Stripetition Basic 7 would be cool.
Thanks for all your hard work Tim:thumbsup:

Awesome work Tim!!!!
I am proud to say the TGLB is mine:D
I found myself going thru my collection looking for Stripetition candidates. I think a Stripetition Basic 7 would be cool.
Thanks for all your hard work Tim:thumbsup:
Good call! I have a custom shop Satin Basic 7 and Tim's SF will look almost as nice but it will be 100X easier to use. I just can't bring myself to scratch up that beautiful satin.

Good call! I have a custom shop Satin Basic 7 and Tim's SF will look almost as nice but it will be 100X easier to use. I just can't bring myself to scratch up that beautiful satin.
I would love to see that satin B7!

I used the search feature:eek:
That B7 is beautiful! I gotta get mine over to Tim ASAP. I think you are correct about still using it. I plan to use the B7 as a truck/camping/bugout/whatever I can throw at it knife. This would be hard to do with that beautiful custom shop blade. Although a beat to hell custom shop satin B7, sure would have personality;)

I agree completely and It's gonna get used eventually but for now my AD6 is standing in.

Your SF Basic 7 is gonna be awesome! It's a great sized blade, and that old school Resi-c has character.

I'll get a nice close up pic on Monday of her for the thread. Threads are always better with knife pics! :thumbsup::cool:

Edit: The Custom Shop Basic 5 is the second from the bottom and the Basic 7 is the fourth from the bottom. The compressed pic sucks but it's all I have right now.

Attachments

• Resizer_15601903037481.jpg
    Resizer_15601903037481.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 15
Yeah guys, time was really worth the wait.
Incredible result, those 2 came out better than a custom directly from Busse!!
Now I understand the difficulties, l love the effort and craftsmanship!!
Tim you are for sure a great guy!

Last but not least I got an offer from him I couldn't refuse....hehe.

Thank all you guys for your support.

Sal.

Back