Azwelke BK16 sheath GAW

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
3DC9EE6D-0930-48EA-B708-219367B8ECBD.jpeg Hi Beckerheads and future Beckerheads,

I have a tan taco azwelke BK16 sheath to give away.
Show your BK16 with factory handles in need(Grivory or micarta), for chance to win. I will let this run 2 weeks from now, so you can buy a BK16 if you don’t have one;)
Enter as many times as you would like.:)

Good Luck and Thank You for your continued support. And Thank You BladeForums.com
Al

Handles are wood, so I'm not in. Just wanted to show off my blade!

OE02uad.jpg

What an nice gesture! Thank you for this and for making this community such a positive place to frequent.

I have been bit by the Becker knives bug and am really enjoying using them. The BeckerHeads and Ethan make owning and using these knives even sweeter!

682E8878-94D8-4C27-968A-5C4335E3594B.jpeg

Thank you for this generous GAW, Al. :)

My two BK16s...
bb5xQNC.jpg

If chosen, please send the sheath to The Warrior The Warrior , as I understand he has a new 16 incoming. :thumbsup:

Thanks again! :D
Thanks man, appreciate it, but I like the stock sheath okay. If anything, I would buy a leather one for it. Again, thanks for the gesture though, appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Here’s one for my daughter’s...

-31 out this morning, so I wasn’t gonna spend a lot of time framing the shot lol.

What does that dash mark mean by the 31!?:D Oh this isn’t the snarking in wonderland thread...
Thank you for all your entries so far!!
I love this place:)

Last edited:
Back