Böker in your pocket today...

Let's see what Böker is in your pocket today. Post your pictures.

Here's what I'm carrying today...

14205370477_893bb52168_z.jpg

I see threads like these in other sub-forums, so why not start one here?

I'll play! I love my Boker Minos II and it rides in my pocket every day:

2bo2.jpg

Boker is my favorite brand.

I'm not kidding about this one because I do wear it IN my pocket. I fasten the sheath to my belt after I drop the whole kit in my jeans pocket. I'm pretty big and tall so maybe not everyone can ride this one in a pocket - but here is my JVox designed Boker "Ripley"

i0m0.jpg

(Will take Pocketed photo if required for "proof")

Also - I have chopped a tree down with this thing! And still "factory" edge which is rather dull feeling to me and I was surprised that it took down the 5 inch diameter tree so easily.

Happy Fathers Day! Enjoy your Knife Today!

I've got this one for today, and then the MTT for tomorrow. Then I'm all out of Jax.

2zbv.jpg

(Anyone know the bevel angle(s) on this knife? I've used it to cut small rope and it seems perfect for that. Otherwise it couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag! - I'm gonna re-profile the 'Tross).

Eric

No pic possible right now but my satin/black AK auto today (no clip, had to argue a motion earlier so it was a suit Friday today).

I usually have either my Boker 2000 or mother of pearl trapperlock in one of my pockets on any given day.

I've got this one for today, and then the MTT for tomorrow. Then I'm all out of Jax.

2zbv.jpg

(Anyone know the bevel angle(s) on this knife? I've used it to cut small rope and it seems perfect for that. Otherwise it couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag! - I'm gonna re-profile the 'Tross).

Eric

I have the same problem with my tross too. Gonna try and reprofile it with my edge pro

My first Boker (well, Boker Plus), an Exskelibur II in maple burl. Nice, lightweight carry.

Exskelibur II.jpg

Back