Böker in your pocket today...

Hey xanopos,

How are you liking the Bushcrafter XL? It just is now available here in the US at a good price. I have mine now and it had a few minor issues that I have corrected. Overall I am very impressed with this Krein designed knife at this price.

Hi snippy,

Beside the fact that I cut myself with the knife, I really like it. It is a good all-rounder.

IMG_8587_zps6779ea43.jpg

This 145th anniversary hunter Böker edition has an adapted brass thumb stud to open with one hand.

Last edited:
My two favorite EDC knives! The top one is still new - a spare. Something about a well made and sharp stubby...

008.jpg

The BM 755 MPR is a lot older, so it has seen a lot more EDC. I like the Boker, too!

Stainz

Hi Stich2442!
What is the fixed blade underneath the folder?

Hi Stainz!
What is that little Boker in your picture called? Where is it made? (I'm very fond of short stubby folders as well; have a wonderful 755 MPR also!)

This little Boker I bought a couple of weeks ago is one of my favorite knives! It feels great in the hand, love the Micarta finish on the handle. I'm not so crazy about the Kidex sheath, as it is hard to get out of it...but love everything else! I recommend this knife to anyone.. the Boker Gnome..

This little Boker I bought a couple of weeks ago is one of my favorite knives! It feels great in the hand, love the Micarta finish on the handle. I'm not so crazy about the Kidex sheath, as it is hard to get out of it...but love everything else! I recommend this knife to anyone.. the Boker Gnome..

I bought one of those for my friend as a gift. He uses it in the greenhouse and as a diving knife. He really loves it.

by danny.nystrom, on Flickr

Picked this up from the factory outlet today in Solingen.

Beautiful Boker! Wow - I would love to step inside that store!

Eric

Back